5 Flares 5 Flares ×
Flower Nutella Cupcakes #Recipe
These are the best tasting cupcakes I’ve ever had! The Nutella filling is just awesome. And the chocolate chips in the cake mix adds just enough chocolate taste.
I used the Buttermilk Frosting this time, which I just love! It’s so good and not as sweet as the Royal Frosting. So these Nutella cupcakes are really delicious!
Easter Flower Nutella Cream Cheese Cupcakes #Recipe
These are Cherry Chip Cupcakes filled with Nutella and Cream Cheese with Buttermilk Frosting.
- 1 Cherry Chip cake mix
- 1/2 C sour cream
- 1 C miniature chocolate chips
- 1 Tbls flour
- Nutella Cream Cheese Filling:
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 C Nutella
- 2 teasp vanilla
- 4 Tbls flour
- Butter Cream Frosting:
- 1/2 C butter at room temp
- 1/2 C shortening at room temp
- 2 teasp milk
- 1 teasp vanilla extract
- 4 C powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350* Fill muffin pan with liners. Prepare cake mix according to box directions. And add the sour cream.
- Mix the chocolate chips with 1 Tblsp. flour and gently stir the chips into the cake batter.
- Fill liners 3/4 full and bake for 20-22 minutes. Cool completely.
- Take out a small section from the middle of the cupcake. (I use an apple corer)
- For the Filling:
- Beat the cream cheese, then add the Nutella and beat until creamy. Slowly stir in the vanilla and flour until smooth.
- Fill the centers of the cupcakes. (I used a piping bag)
- Beat the butter and shortening until creamy.
- Add the salt, milk, and vanilla and mix until creamy.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar.
- Divide the frosting into bowls, add food coloring. (I use the Wilton Coloring because you only use a drop and it doesn’t thin out the frosting.)
- Frost the cupcakes.
- For the pink flowers I used tip #224. For the blue ones I used tip #224 . And for the yellow ones I used tip #352 .
- For the white cupcakes that have just a little color on the tips:
- Put some coloring on the inside of the bag with a knife, on 3 sides. Then fill with white frosting. It takes a minute, but the colors will start coming out. I used tip #21 for these.
I hope you enjoy these! If you have any suggestions or questions for me, please leave a comment. I love hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate you!